JUST IN TIME

| 6.18.2009

FOR FALL - read on..

Gretchen: I rephrased the disclaimer but still asking my buddy fr his opinion..
so what's ur sister's entry
me: heeeey
OK OK thanks
guess what
we have a date on October!!!
Gretchen: I will do my entry tom ok
me: tim gunn
K K
hey on October!!!
OCTOBER 9TH & 10TH, 2009
MANHATTAN VINTAGE CLOTHING
AND
ANTIQUE TEXTILE SHOW AND SALE
Friday, October 9th - 1:00 PM TO 8:00 PM
Saturday, October 10th - 11:00 AM TO 6:00 PM
Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18th Street
(Between 6th & 7th Aves)
Admission $ 20.00
Gretchen: huh?? where??
me: wooohoooo
Gretchen: GO GOGO.. buy tickets then let's post
me: hey the 3 of us should GOOO
won't take NO for an answer!!
Gretchen: gotta pack now for tom's sleepover..shiiiit i've so much stuff to bring!! I'm wearing the gold Givenchy's -- it better be comfy OR ELSE!!!
me: WAHAHAHAH goodluck!!

Sent at 10:40 PM on Thursday

October 9th & 10th - see you there!!!
--G. & iyam

PS: GNYT! :*

0 comments: